Saturday 31 March 2018

Development of Website

Tour Page

Today I decided to develop the 'Tour' page of my website in particular as before I hadn't edited the button to show specific dates and times regarding the artist's various performances, so I did that making sure that I included a wide range of venues (That I had researched) and changing the information regarding the times and price. 


Shop Page

Initially, I had designed clothing merchandise as a way of promoting my artist, this included t-shirts, joggers, hats etc. Towards the end of production, I had realised that I hadn't put the song and album onto the shop page - this was significant as it was the main product being advertised on the front page of the website. Following conventions of real media products, I developed this page by providing the option to buy both the album in both MP3 and CD format and the single in MP3 format. 



About Me Page

Initially the 'About Me' page had lots of information regarding the artist but no images of him. I decided that this could seem quite boring to an audience or viewer and decided to include a rather large picture of him that be seen as soon as you click onto the page in an attempt to establish a brand image. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Candidate Information

Candidate Name: Abigail Baxter Candidate Number: 4129 Centre Number: 14405 Brief: A promotional package for the release of an album, to ...